Cashflow Manager and Cashflow Manager Gold are designed for PC computers running Windows 8 or later. You will also need at least 4GB of RAM and an XVGA (1024×768) or higher resolution monitor to run the software.
How to install Cashflow Manager 11.
- Click on ‘Download Now’ for the desktop application you require.
- Click [Save] to save the downloaded file to a location of your choice on your computer (e.g.: downloads folder).
- Once the program file has finished downloading, navigate to the location to which you saved it.
- Double-click on the file.
- Follow the easy installation wizard to finish the process. Once the application has installed, a Cashflow Manager icon will be created on your desktop.
- Double-click on the Cashflow Manager desktop icon and away you go!
- If this is the first time using Cashflow Manager, you will need to unlock the application using your Member ID and Version 11 License Code, which you will receive via email.
If you require assistance please request a call-back on 0345 1300 611 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can import Cashflow Manager data from Versions 3, 4, 6, 8 and 9 and either data (.cf_) or backup (.bc_) files. You will the steps for this process in our Knowledge Base.
Prior Versions of Cashflow Manager
Prior versions of Cashflow Manager are no longer available for download or use. License codes for these older versions are no longer available.
If you are still using version 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 or 9 of Cashflow Manager, you will need to upgrade to the latest version by simply purchasing a subscription.
Some users using Norton Anti-Virus have reported that the downloaded file is not showing on their computer.
If this applies to you, follow these steps to allow Norton to trust the new version.
- Double click on Norton 360
- Click on ‘Tasks’
- Click on ‘Check Security History’
- Click on ‘Show drop down arrow’ and select ‘Quarantine’
- Go to the right hand side and select Files/Programs
- Click on ‘Cashflow Manager Version 11’
- Over on the right hand side click on ‘Restore’ and ‘Options’
- Then click on ‘Restore’
A message will appear asking if you would like to allow this program to be trusted in the future click on ‘Yes’.
This will now allow Cashflow Manager to successfully download.
Version 11.1 is the current version of Cashflow Manager and Cashflow Manager Gold. You must be subscribed to the latest version to ensure HMRC compatibility, online technical support and access to any new upgrades that are released.
Please note that as from 1 July 2014, Cashflow Manager no longer provides support for Cashflow Manager v6 or Invoice Manager v6, or any prior versions.
Unfortunately, the versions of Windows operating systems that this version was designed for is no longer supported by Microsoft and this impacts our ability to provide support on the Cashflow Manager programs as well.