Download the latest Cashflow Manager software.
Version 9 of Cashflow Manager desktop software is designed for PC computers running Windows 7, 8 or 10. You will also need at least 4GB of RAM and an XVGA (1024×768) or higher resolution monitor to run the software.
How to install Cashflow Manager Version 9.
- Click on ‘Download Now’ for the product you require (Cashflow Manager or Cashflow Manager Gold).
- A message will then appear asking you to save the file onto your computer. If you are given the option to save the file to a location, save it to ‘My Downloads’.
- Once the file has finished downloading, navigate to the location where you saved your file (e.g. ‘My Downloads’).
- Double click on the file icon and select [Run] to install it.
- Follow the prompts to install the file. Once the installation is finished, a Cashflow Manager 9 icon will appear on your desktop.
- Double click on the program icon to start the program.
- You will need to unlock the program using your Member ID and version 9 CD-Key. This will be on your package if you purchased version 9, or will have been advised by email or with the Chronicle if you received your free upgrade as a CARE support member. If you need any assistance, please call our support team on 0345 1300 611. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have been using a prior version (3 or later) of Cashflow Manager, you can import your files into Cashflow Manager version 9.
You will find information about this process in the frequently asked question section of our website. Click here to go to the KnowledgeBase.
Click on ‘General’ and select the category ‘Other General FAQs’. Then click on ‘How do I import earlier version Cashflow Data into version 9?’
End of Support for Older Versions of Cashflow Manager
SUPPORT FOR VERSIONS OF CASHFLOW MANAGER PRIOR TO AND INCLUDING VERSON 6, ENDED ON 30 JUNE 2014
These older versions of Cashflow Manager are no longer available for download. Unlocking codes for these older versions are no longer available.
If you are still using one these older version of Cashflow Manager and need to unlock it, you will not be able to do so and you must update to the latest version. You can update to the latest version simply by purchasing a CARE Support Refresh Package from Cashflow Manager. We also offer a paid service to convert from the older versions to the current version of Cashflow Manager.
Some users using Norton Anti-Virus have reported that the downloaded file is not showing on their computer.
If this applies to you, follow these steps to allow Norton to trust the new version.
- Double click on Norton 360
- Click on ‘Tasks’
- Click on ‘Check Security History’
- Click on ‘Show drop down arrow’ and select ‘Quarantine’
- Go to the right hand side and select Files/Programs
- Click on ‘Cashflow Manager Version 9’
- Over on the right hand side click on ‘Restore’ and ‘Options’
- Then click on ‘Restore’
A message will appear asking if you would like to allow this program to be trusted in the future click on ‘Yes’.
This will now allow Cashflow Manager to successfully download.
Version 9.0.3 is the current version for Cashflow Manager and Cashflow Manager GOLD.
If you have a prior version and are not a member of CARE support, you can purchase an upgrade to version 9 for a discounted price. When you upgrade you also receive 12 months of CARE membership that includes telephone support and any upgrades that are released during that time.
Please note that as from 1 July 2014, Cashflow Manager no longer provides support for Cashflow Manager v6 or Invoice Manager v6, or any prior versions.
Unfortunately, the versions of Windows operating systems that this version was designed for is no longer supported by Microsoft and this impacts our ability to provide support on the Cashflow Manager programs as well.