Latest Version: 11.7.1
Release date: 22 June 2021
Cashflow Manager and Cashflow Manager Gold are designed for PC computers running Windows 8 or later. You will also need at least 4GB of RAM and an XVGA (1024×768) or higher resolution monitor to run the software.
What's new in Version 11.7.1 ?
|If the Overpayment message when applying a Receipt to an invoice is Cancelled, the Overpayment amount is not being cleared. This causes the overpayment message to show again even if there is no overpayment.
|Drilldown Status Report was not handling calculations for Reverse VAT invoices
|Amounts of VAT on reverse VAT invoice show on statements in later months.
Prior Versions of Cashflow Manager
Prior versions of Cashflow Manager are no longer available for download or use. License codes for these older versions are no longer available.
If you are still using version 4, 7, 8 or 9 of Cashflow Manager, you will need to upgrade to the latest version by simply purchasing a subscription.
How to install Cashflow Manager 11.
- Click on ‘Download Now’ for the desktop application you require.
- Click [Save] to save the downloaded file to a location of your choice on your computer (e.g.: downloads folder).
- Once the program file has finished downloading, navigate to the location to which you saved it.
- Double-click on the file.
- Follow the easy installation wizard to finish the process. Once the application has installed, a Cashflow Manager icon will be created on your desktop.
- Double-click on the Cashflow Manager desktop icon and away you go!
- If this is the first time using Cashflow Manager, you will need to unlock the application using your Member ID and Version 11 License Code, which you will receive via email.
If you require assistance please request a call-back on 0345 1300 611 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can import Cashflow Manager data from Versions 3, 4, 6, 8, 9 and either data (.cf_) or backup (.bc_) files. You will find the steps for this process in our Knowledge Base.