To use the Cashflow Manager invoicing application you must have a One Drive account. One Drive is free online storage that comes with your Microsoft account.
To sign up for a Microsoft account:
- Go to the Microsoft account sign-up webpage and then click [Sign Up Now].
- Enter your first and last name
- To use an existing email address enter it in the ‘User Name’ box
- To get a new email address click [Get a new email address]
- Complete the rest of the form and click [Create account]
If you used an existing email address, you’ll need to verify it to prove that it’s yours.
To sign into your OneDrive, you must login to your Microsoft account in Outlook.com
To sign in:
- Go to http://onedrive.live.com and enter your email address and password.
- Click [Sign In]
You will now have access to your OneDrive.