Invoice Manager FAQs
How do I create a customised layout using the Invoice Layout Wizard?Thomas Butterfield
- Click [Tools].
- Click [Invoice Setup Wizard].
- Choose ‘Create new invoice template’.
- Enter a name for template and click [Next].
- On this screen you can edit any details relevant to your business by clicking [Edit]. Make sure you click [Save] after making any changes. When you are happy with edit click [Next]
- Choose ‘Yes’ to include remittance advice. Click [Next]
- Choose which company details to print on remittance advice. Click [Next]
- Choose your customers details to print on remittance advice. Click [Next]
- Choose the Invoice Details you would like to appear. Click [Next]
- Choose “Yes” to adding Direct Deposit/EFT to remittance bank. Enter in your relevant Bank details. Click [Next]
- Choose ‘Yes’ to accept credit cards. Tick the relevant boxes. Click [Next]
- You may add a logo on this page. It needs to be a JPG file and no larger than 339 x 154 pixels.Click [Browse] and navigate to where logo is saved on your computer
- You may preview your invoice here by clicking [Preview].
- Click [Save Finish].
- Invoice Layout “name” Saved. Click [OK].
- Select [Yes] to set this as your active layout.