Welcome to Cashflow Manager (UK) Ltd’s (Cashflow Manager) privacy notice.
This privacy notice provides information on how Cashflow Manager collects and processes your personal data when you visit our website.
- Important information and who we are
Cashflow Manager is the controller and responsible for your personal data.
We have appointed a data privacy manager. If you have any questions about this privacy notice or our data protection practices please contact the data privacy manager.
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: Cashflow Manager (UK) Ltd
Full name: Christina Yang
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Level 5, 144 North Terrace, Adelaide, South Australia 5006 Australia
- The data we collect about you
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data.
- Contact Data.
- Financial Data.
- Transaction Data.
- Technical Data.
- Profile Data.
- Usage Data.
- Marketing and Communications Data.
- How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data for the purpose for which we collected it which include the following:
- To register you as a new customer.
- To process and deliver your order.
- To manage your relationship with us.
- To enable you to participate in a prize draw, competition or complete a survey.
- To improve our website, products/services, marketing or customer relationships.
- To recommend products or services which may be of interest to you.
- How we share your personal data
- International transfers
- Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data including the right to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).
- Further details