Terms and Conditions
“Cashflow Manager Gold” means – business accounting software for the PC sold under the brand name Cashflow Manager Gold.
“Cashflow Manager” means – business accounting software for the PC sold under the brand name Cashflow Manager.
“Wages Manager” means – business payroll software for the PC sold under the brand name Wages Manager.
“Cashflow Manager Cloud” means business accounting software for the Internet sold under the brand name Cashflow Manager Cloud.
“Cashflow Manager Software” means – either Cashflow Manager, Cashflow Manager Gold, Wages Manager or Cashflow Manager Cloud products.
“Customers” means a purchaser of the Cashflow Manager Software.
“CARE support” means the subscription support program managed by Cashflow Manager Pty Limited which enables subscribers to have access to support services and updates and upgrades of the Cashflow Manager Software for the duration of their subscription.
The “Make The Switch” offer has a meaning as outlined at paragraph 3.
“Promotional Material” refers to any website, brochure, commercial, pamphlet, or other form of advertising, information, or promotion published by Cashflow Manager Pty Ltd.
These terms and conditions are to be read in conjunction with the End User Licence Agreement (EULA) that accompanies Cashflow Manager Software.
- Offer is available to participating Customers who have purchased Cashflow Manager software, where said software is now unsupported by Cashflow Manager Pty Ltd.
- Subject to the terms and conditions herein the offer is a paid via subscription to the latest version of Cashflow Manager Software.
- Provided Customers meet the criteria set out in paragraph 1 above, participating customers agree to purchase a subscription to a Cashflow Manager Software item, for a minimum period of 12-months (“Subscription Period”) at the published subscription price.
- Following the 12-month Subscription Period Customers may:
- continue their monthly subscription to the Cashflow Manager Software on a month to month basis at the published price; or
- continue their annual subscription to Cashflow Manager Software on a 12-month subscription period; or
- terminate their subscription to Cashflow Manager Software 30 days prior to renewal date (an automatic rollover in to a subsequent 12-month subscription will occur unless notice of cancellation has been received as detailed above).
- The Trial Period referred to in item 5 of the EULA does not apply in the case of this offer.
- By participating in the offer the Customer agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions herein and the EULA.
- All prices include VAT.