Make The Switch – Subscription
Terms and Conditions
“Cashflow Manager Gold” means – business accounting software for the PC sold under the brand name Cashflow Manager Gold.
“Cashflow Manager” means – business accounting software for the PC sold under the brand name Cashflow Manager.
“Wages Manager” means – business payroll software for the PC sold under the brand name Wages Manager.
“Cashflow Manager Cloud” means business accounting software for the Internet sold under the brand name Cashflow Manager Cloud.
“Cashflow Manager Software” means – either Cashflow Manager, Cashflow Manager Gold, Wages Manager or Cashflow Manager Cloud products.
“Customers” means a purchaser of the Cashflow Manager Software.
“CARE support” means the subscription support program managed by Cashflow Manager Pty Limited which enables subscribers to have access to support services and updates and upgrades of the Cashflow Manager Software for the duration of their subscription.
The “Make The Switch” offer has a meaning as outlined at paragraph 3.
“Promotional Material” refers to any website, brochure, commercial, pamphlet, or other form of advertising, information, or promotion published by Cashflow Manager Pty Ltd.
These terms and conditions are to be read in conjunction with the End User Licence Agreement (EULA) that accompanies Cashflow Manager Software.
- The Make The Switch offer is available to participating Customers who have purchased Cashflow Manager software, where said software is now unsupported by Cashflow Manager Pty Ltd.
- Subject to the terms and conditions herein the Make The Switch offer is a paid monthly subscription to the latest version of Cashflow Manager Software.
- Provided Customers meet the criteria set out in paragraph 1 above, participating customers agree to purchase a subscription to a Cashflow Manager Software item, for a minimum period of 12-months (“Subscription Period”) at the current subscription price.
- Following the 12-month Subscription Period Customers may:
- continue their subscription to the Cashflow Manager Software on a month to month basis at the current price; or
- terminate their subscription to Cashflow Manager Software.
- The Trial Period referred to in item 5 of the EULA does not apply in the case of this offer.
- The 90-day money back guarantee that appears on Promotional Material does not apply to this offer.
- By participating in the Make The Switch offer the Customer agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions herein and the EULA.
- All prices include VAT.
*Make the Switch for Free Offer
These terms and conditions are to be read in conjunction with the End User Licence Agreement (EULA) that accompanies Cashflow Manager Software, which can be found on the website www.cashflowmanager.co.uk
*Terms, Conditions and Exclusions:
- Customer must have an existing contract with Cashflow Manager through a previous product purchase, an assigned Member Id and have their contact details current.
- Offer is only available for the recipient of the ‘Go Digital. Make the Switch for Free!’ email.
- This offer is only valid to current Inner Circle Members and current CARE Customers, United Kingdom customers.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or benefit.
- Customer must be in current contract, as evident through a current and non-expired 12-month payment of invoice according to Cashflow Managers records.
- The Free offer ends on expiry of the customers current contract.
- The Free offer bridges the gap between the customer’s previous payment and next due payment, to ensure customer continues to receive benefit from their previous payment without additional payment.
- Customers will receive an additional email notification on prior to current contract expiry, with new subscription pricing to continue to use the Cashflow Manager products.
- The free discount can only be applied to the switch over to Cashflow Manager, Version 11.