Cashflow Manager Delivery Policy
- Cashflow Manager Pty Ltd delivers products to its clients and prospective clients by electronic and/or physical means.
- When a prospective client nominates to download a trial version of a software product from a Cashflow Manager website the prospective client is notified by return email on the same day with instructions on how and where to download the trial product from the Cashflow Manager website.
- When a client purchases a software product, either via the Cashflow Manager website, a telephone call, or mail order, the physical software product is despatched from the Cashflow Manager office typically by the end of the next working day. Clients are advised to expect up to 14 working days for delivery.
- When a customer purchases a Cashflow Manager Cloud subscription, the application is available to use immediately their credit card or promotional code has been verified at the point of purchase.
- Updates of software for bug fixes or new or enhanced product features are made available to clients by download from the appropriate Cashflow Manager website. Clients are notified of the availability of updates via email on the day of release
Click the below links to read more about: