How do I restore my file?Thomas Butterfield
Generally, you will only need to restore a file if something has happened to your existing file such as a corruption, a virus, or you are re-installing Cashflow Manager on a new computer.
- To restore your backup file to Cashflow Manager click on the ‘Restore’ icon.
- Click the [Browse] button to select the location of the backup file being restored.
- Select the file and click [Open].
- When you do this, the ‘Restore destination path’ box will automatically fill with the default location for the restoration file. You will not need to change this unless you have previously changed the default restoration path, in which case, you should navigate to the proper folder using the [Change] button.
- Click on the [Restore] button in the lower right-hand corner of the screen.
- When asked if you want to replace the file, click [Yes].
- Click [OK] and you will be returned to the home screen of Cashflow Manager.